Shank Mounted 65*30*16mm Flap Brush for Phone Case/Pad Case Polishing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag and Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: NW05
- Abrasive: Silicon Carbide
- Materials Abraded: Metal,Wood,Plastic
- Wing Wheel Shape: Shank Mounted
- Industrial Cleaning Cloth Type: Hand Pads
- Item Name: Shank Mounted Non Woven Nylon Flap Brush for Phon
- Specification: do as your need
- Type: Industrial Cleaning Cloth
- Nylon Wheel Type: Flap Brush
- Grade: Very Fine
- Color: Brown
- Size: 65*30*16mm
- Trademark: Do as your need
- Origin: China
1.Do not burn the workpiece surface
3.Long life time
4.Excellent finishing effect
1. Made up of high temper nylon 66 staple, good quality abrasive and special glue.
2. Easy to be used for multi layers net structure
3. No rotation direction limit.
SPECIFICATION (Diameter * Thickness/Inch) :120X100MM/115X100MM/100X50MM
HARDNESS: according customers requirment(soft/middle hard/hard)
MAX ROTATION SPEED <=3000R/MIN
MAIN APPLICATION (work pieces)
All kinds of metals, wooden wares, plastic wares, marble and so on
Like mobile phone, playmobile, camera, knife, furniture and so on
1. Polishing and surface hairline process on stainless steel plate.
2. Cleaning, polishing and surface hairline process on aluminum plate.
3. Surface finishing on various metallic plates before and after heat treatment, such as copper and high-carbon steel plate.
4. Polishing the surface of metallic bars.
5. Cleaning electrolytic copper foil titanium wheels.
6. Surface finishing of no metallic plates.
You must consider the follow information when you select:
1. The composition (materials) of your work pieces
2. The polishing effect you need on your work pieces
3. The speed of your polishing machine
4. The details of your polishing process
Different color should be used in different work pieces
Grey color--The main color in the market, mainly for all kinds of metals
Green color--For after treatment of plating(like copper plating, polishing of bronze, polishing of die-casting metal wares)
White color--For plastic wares, glass and some metal wares which are dull finishing effect after plating
Black color-- For stainless steel which has blue brightness finishing or dull brightness finishing
Brown color--For plating, low speed polishing
Maroon color--For steel wares, stainless steel wares
Red color--For copper, aluminium, soft metals, especially for polishing after chrome plating